Lenders usually fund 80-90% of the property value in case of a home loan. The same goes with automotive loan also. If you have good credit score, 90% of the on road price of the vehicle can be financed. But there is a remaining down payment that needs to be borne by the purchaser. Right. If you are going to make out a big purchase, then down payment becomes a burden on your shoulders. The truth is - everyone is not able to save so much to pay the down payment without taking help from any lender. Here, where the importance of personal loan comes in.
A personal loan can be defined as a loan that is not secured against any asset. This is an unsecured loan to meet your current financial needs. Today, there is a facility of an instant sanction & fast disbursal of personal loans. And what would be more convenient for the applicant, when he don have to give any guarantee, clarification & security on his personal loan.
1. In this information age, there is speedy processing of applications everywhere. While going for personal loans, find out where you can get instant sanction & fast disbursal facility. In this context, IIFL Express Personal Loan, a unique product of the IIFL Finance promises the same.
2. Many lenders laid certain guidelines regarding sourcing of the down payment for the personal loan. Check out the same and proceed accordingly, to avoid any problem at the later stage.
3. A monetary gift from your parents, savings certificate, retirement funds and other instruments for investment will help you to meet your down payment expense. So, separate how much you can manage as your down payment from all these and how much remaining you need to avail of a personal loan.
4. In addition to interest cost, there are other charges like processing, prepayment & late payment fees that need to be borne by the applicants for his personal loan. While calculating the fees, include all these costs and then make out the decision accordingly.
5. You can check the personal loan interest rates of different lenders on different portals. But don apply every time for just checking the rates because this affects your CIBIL score in a negative way. Even a call to customer care department of the company can resolve your queries.
6. It is always good to check your CIBIL score before applying for a personal loan. This gives you a chance to enhance your CIBIL score and applies at the right corner.
7. Say o to offers which may seem not suitable to you like an accidental insurance plan, in a case of personal loans.
8. If possible, keep the tenure short because the longer the tenure, the higher is the compound interest.
9. Don borrow money to invest in equities & volatile things in hope of higher returns. This is because if the Sensex crashes, there will be loss and you would also end tying up yourself with a personal loan EMI.
10. Though it takes a considerable amount of time in reading the terms & conditions carefully. However, we suggest you go through the agreement document to avoid any problem at the later stage.
11. If you wish to borrow the amount, discuss this with your family. Keep your family in the loop, so that there would not be any difficulty in managing the personal finances.
In case you are running short of money to make the down payment, go or personal finance from a lender. You can check several attractive offers running at the time and avail exciting offers and lowest interest rate.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. IIFL Home Finance Limited (including its associates and affiliates) ("the Company") assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this post and under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment, etc. suffered by any reader. All information in this post is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness, or of the results, etc. obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Given the changing nature of laws, rules, and regulations, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information contained in this post. The information on this post is provided with the understanding that the Company is not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers. This post may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency or organization. This post may also contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with the Company and the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites. Any/ all (Home/ Loan Against Property/ Secured Business Loan/ Balance Transfer/ Home Improvement Loan/ NRI Home Loan/ Home Loan for Uniformed Services) loan product specifications and information that may be stated in this post are subject to change from time to time, readers are advised to reach out to the Company for current specifications of the said (Home/ Loan Against Property/ Secured Business Loan/ Balance Transfer/ Home Improvement Loan/ NRI Home Loan/ Home Loan for Uniformed Services) loan.