The IIFL Home Loans PMAY subsidy calculator is the best online self-help tool to estimate the interest subsidy on a home loan. With the help of the free tool, you will be able to understand how much loan amount you are eligible for and what is monthly instalment against your loan.
Once you are applying for the CLSS subsidy benefit on your home loan product, it is crucial to check which category you fall into (EWS or LIG).
To check what proportion of savings you will derive from the CLSS under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Home Loan, you'll need to make use of the PMAY EMI calculator. It will assist you in understanding your loan liability as a borrower and, therefore, the monthly EMIs for the rate of interest as applicable.
Factors That Affect PMAY Subsidy:
Following are the factors that impact the PMAY Subsidy:
- 1. Disbursement Amount:
As the subsidy is calculated on 1st 6 lakhs of disbursement amount, hence, in case the loan amount is below 6 lakhs, subsidy would be proportionately lower
Subsidy amount is dependant on tenure
2. Loan Tenure:
In case loan amount is less than 6 lakh Rupees and/or tenure is less than 20 years, subsidy would be calculated proportionately. Hence, would be lower.
How to use our PMAY Subsidy Calculator?
- To start with, answer the two questions by selecting the option "Yes/No."
- Enter your Annual Family Income by typing into the box or use the slider the adjust the amount
- Enter the Home Loan Amount that you wish to borrow by typing into the box or using the slider to adjust the amount
- Select the Interest Rate by typing into the box or use the slider
- Select the Loan Tenure by typing into the box or use the slider
- Lastly, you need to answer the question by selecting the option "Yes/No"
PMAY Subsidy Calculator
You may save
on your Home Loan, under PMAY!
Subsidy Category - EWS/LIG
Effective Interest Rate
Net Reduction in EMI
Credit Linked Subsidy Calculator (PMAY)
Household (under this scheme)A family comprising of husband, wife and unmarried children. An adult earning member (irrespective of marital status) can be treated as a separate household and can avail subsidy independently.
Disclaimer : Above assessed amounts are indicative and may vary from case to case depending on various factors as embedded within the scheme guidelines. The calculator does not guarantee CLSS - PMAY benefit to applicant/customer. Disbursement of subsidy is at sole discretion of Govt. of India.