You may save
on your Home Loan, under PMAY!
Subsidy Category - EWS/LIG
Effective Interest Rate
Net Reduction in EMI
Credit Linked Subsidy under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (CLSS - PMAY)
One of the major verticals of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) for Lower Income Group/Economically Weaker Section (EWS/LIG) and Middle Income Group (MIG – I & II). Under this scheme, Central government provides financial assistance through lending Institutions to eligible beneficiaries across all statutory towns as per 2011 census and their adjacent planning area (updated by the government from time to time)
Household (under this scheme)A family comprising of husband, wife and unmarried children. An adult earning member (irrespective of marital status) can be treated as a separate household and can avail subsidy independently.
Carpet AreaIt is the area enclosed within the walls, actual area to lay the carpet. It excludes the area covered by the external walls, but includes the area covered by internal partition walls of the apartment.
- For EWS/LIG - Husband, Wife and unmarried children constitute household/Beneficiary Family
- For MIG - Husband, wife and unmarried children
- An adult earning member (irrespective of its marital status be considered as separate household)
- Aadhaar of all household members
- Notarized Affidavit cum Undertaking is mandatory
- EWS/LIG - No, there is no capping on minimum/maximum property value or area as per the scheme guidelines issued by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- 160 mtrs & 200 mtrs in MIG I & II
Therefore, beneficiary family already owning shop, commercial establishment, plot, factory but not owning a pucca house clears the eligibility parameter of 1st house ownership.
- Annual Household Income of EWS/LIG should be less than Rs. 6 Lakhs
- Annual Household Income of MIG 1 should be Rs. 6-12 Lakhs
- Annual Household Income of MIG 2 should be Rs. 12-18 Lakhs
- EWS/LIG - upto 2.67 Lakhs
- MIG 1 - upto 2.35 Lakhs
- MIG 2 - upto 2.30 Lakhs
Disclaimer : Above assessed amounts are indicative and may vary from case to case depending on various factors as embedded within the scheme guidelines. The calculator does not guarantee CLSS - PMAY benefit to applicant/customer. Disbursement of subsidy is at sole discretion of Govt. of India.