PMAY – CLSS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme is under which interest subsidy is provided on home loans taken by eligible beneficiaries of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Low-Income Group (LIG) for the acquisition of houses by purchase/ re-purchase or construction of houses and for incremental housing.
- Income norm: Annual household income of EWS beneficiaries should be Rs. 3 lakhs, while beneficiaries belonging to LIG should have an annual household income within Rs.6 lakhs.
- Female ownership: The houses constructed/acquired under the scheme should be in the name of the female head of the household or in the joint name of the female head of the household.
- No Pucca house: The beneficiary family/household should not own a pucca house (an all-weather dwelling unit) either in his/her name or in the name of any member of his/her family in any part of India.
- Property to be located in statutory town: The property shall be located in statutory town and subsequent notified area as per the Ministry of House. Kindly click to get the updated link.
- The beneficiary family/household should not have availed any benefits under any scheme of PMAY(U) mission.